Aqua Matic 300
Aqua matic 300 is the smallest of maintenance-free models. This vacuum is equiped with 7" 1750W turbine, which is highly competitive in this price range.
- surfaces100 - 1000 m²
- power1 750 W
- warranty5 years
- Engine typetangential By-Pass
- Engine brandDomel
- Suction power (Air Watt)575
- Casemade out of water-resistant materials
- Noise levels dB55
- Diameter (cm)30
- Height (cm)103
- Weight (kg)13
- Container capacity (L)30
- Max length of the system45
- Max suggested inlet number6/8
- Filtration typefull cyclone, automatic water separation without filter
This great maintenance-free central unit is suitable for both dry and wet applications. The vacuum cleaner like the other family of vacuum cleaners Aqua Matic and IZZY is produced in one of the EU countries of Portugal. Over the past 10 years, as soon as they appeared in the offer of the company gained a wide range of satisfied customers.
The vacuum cleaner is equipped with a reliable 2-stage Domel 1750W turbine and allows you to vacuum the installation up to 45 meters in length to the furthest suction point. The vacuum cleaner is connected to the sewer pipe and is automatically emptied on the flush principle after filling the 30 liter tank without any opening and emptying. Overload protection in the form of a fuse on the unit housing.
At the planned location of the AQUA MATIC central unit you should have:
- Hydraulic water intake (to spray the dirt by the central vacuum cleaner)
- drainage point for sewage from central vacuum cleaner (min 50mm)
- final suction point from the central vacuum system ie suction sockets, automatic drawers, VROOM, WALLY FLEX) connected to central vacuum cleaner
- Remove exhaust air from the central vacuum cleaner outside the building.
- electrical socket 230 V